GDPR Compliance and Survey Space
Survey Space complies with the European Union General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR)
- Ensuring our third-party vendors meet the requirements of the GDPR and permit us to lawfully transfer EU personal data and that they lawfully receive and process the data. Our primary third-party vendors, listed below, are committed to being GDPR Compliant before the due date.
- SparkPost (www.sparkpost.com) who deliver a large percentage of the world’s email. SparkPost has committed to meeting GDPR requirements (https://www.sparkpost.com/gdpr/).
- Liquid Web (www.liquidweb.com) who host our servers in the United States. Liquid Web is Safe Harbour compliant https://www.liquidweb.com/about-us/data-centers/us-central/.
- Mailchimp (www.mailchimp.com) is committed to achieving GDPR Compliance.
- Stripe (www.stripe.com) aims is to ensure that Stripe remains compliant with European data protection laws and also to assist users in doing so (https://support.stripe.com/questions/stripe-and-european-data-transfers)
- Chargebee (www.chargebee.com) have advised that they “are compliant with EU-U.S. & Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield framework and is effective as of Jan 10th 2018.
- Zendesk (www.zendesk.com) is used by Survey Space to support our users and they have posted in regard to their GDPR compliance.
- Analyzing our software features to determine whether enhancements or changes can be made to support users who are subject to the GDPR.
- We are prepared to address any requests made by our customers related to their rights under the GDPR.
- Implementing system changes to assist Survey Space users obtain consent from survey respondents for the use of personal information.
- Implementing system changes to obtain consent to use personal information from existing Survey Space users
Survey Space customers affected by GDPR must also ensure they comply
Customers affected by GDPR should review their organization’s data privacy and security practices and ensure they comply with the requirements before GDPR comes into effect. Survey Space customers should seek appropriate legal advice to ensure that they will meet their GDPR requirements.